Advertising on Facebook & Instagram
Facebook and Instagram have millions of data points offering highly targeted opportunities to get a message to your audience. Whether it’s Top of Funnel Brand Awareness or Bottom of Funnel Conversions, Facebook and Instagram can aim to shoot and speak to the exact consumer your brand is looking for.
Why advertise on Facebook & Instagram?
- Your customers are already using the platforms
- They offer the most targeted exposure of all online platforms
- Potentially cheaper than other advertising channels
- All campaigns are easily tracked and measurable
- Increase brand awareness and website traffic, mutually
Facebook Audience Targeting shoots for:
Core Audiences: Audiences based on demographics, interests and behaviours
Lookalike Audiences: Based on an existing data-set such as email lists or existing Social Media followers, Facebook can use data specific to your brand to build a new audience that replicates your ideal customer.
Custom Audience: This audience is built using people you already know from information via your social channels or actions taken on your website, i.e. customers who added a product to their cart but didn’t checkout.
Advertising on YouTube
YouTube is the world’s largest video platform and the second largest search engine after Google. With YouTube, you can reach millions of potential customers and the best part is, you only pay when they show interest or take action!
YouTube by the stats:
- Over 1.5 billion users globally
- YouTube accounts for close to 80% of all video watched online
- YouTube reaches more 18-54-year-olds than any one individual TV channel
- Customers who visit an advertiser’s website by engaging with the ad on YouTube typically have a higher average transaction value
We don’t focus on vanity metrics such as ‘likes’ – our focus is on sales & conversions
We have a qualified SMM team that understand the local market and utilise only the best practice techniques.
You have the option of accessing a live 24/7 dashboard that tracks your SMM progress.
We don’t believe in Lock-In contracts instead allowing our work do the talking.